The Dermaroller treatment provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Scars (including acne)
- Rejuvenation of hands
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots
- Large open pores
Does the treatment hurt?
A topical anaesthetic cream will be applied prior to your treatment to numb the skin making the procedure comfortable; it will normally take up to 1 hour for the topical anaesthetic to work.
How many treatments do I need?
The number of treatments required depends of the problem being treated:
- Rejuvenation – ? treatment course
- Acne Scarring – ? treatment course
- Stretch Marks – ? treatment course
There will be approximately 6 weeks between treatments.
What should I avoid Following Treatment?
You may look and feel as though you have sunburn, to ensure your skin returns to normal as quickly as possible and to achieve the best results we advise:
- Always make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean when touching the treatment area post procedure.
- Aggressive Skin Care Products should be avoided until the redness has subsided and it is recommended that makeup is not applied for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid sauna’s, exercise, hot baths/showers until the redness has gone (this is usually within 24 hours minimum)
- Avoid intensive sunlight exposure and artificial UV exposure for a period of at least 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- Fake tan should not be applied 10-14 days prior, and 7 days following a Dermaroller treatment
Interested? Book your treatment at one of our two Salons here