Benefits of a Facial
Facials are so much more than an hour of luxury pampering. They have enormous benefits to the health and condition of your skin, both short and long term. You really should be focusing some time into looking after your skin. When you consider all the regular visits you make (gym, dentist, hair) why not add a facial that will help keep your skin fresh and youthful, even if it is just when the seasons change, and your skin is at its most vulnerable. Here are some reasons why you should be having regular facials.
- Facials help slow down the aging process, even just massaging with anti-aging cream will immediately increase the blood circulation and oxygen flow, which enhances elasticity and collagen production of your skin.
- Deep cleansing, deeper than the ones you do at home. Cleansing helps your skin get rid of oil build up, toxins and dirt from your everyday environment, removing all bacteria that could cause skin issues.
- Exfoliating your skin removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin and unclogs your pores. Exfoliating also makes the skin look softer and smoother, allowing your makeup to blend easier giving an overall flawless complexion.
- Massages are great for relaxing, relieving stress and balancing your mind. Just like your body, your face muscles need a massage too and most facial treatments will include one. A massage will boost circulation, helping lymphatic drainage and detoxifying your skin.
- The exfoliation, extraction, massage, steam and mask application during a facial treatment leads to skin rejuvenation. This improves the appearance of your skin, giving a radiant glow and balanced complexion. You might not see the results instantly, but in the long term your skin will be restored! Keep in mind that being regular and consistent with your facials is key.
- A beauty therapist should always analyse your skin and any concerns you may have in order to choose the best facial treatments for your skin type. It is also important to leave a facial with the correct home care advice, you can use these tips/products to prevent further issues and keep your skin in good condition.
- After having your skin analysed and understanding your skin conditions, getting regular facials will help treat and heal your skin. Issues like blackheads, pimples, sun spots and sun damage, acne, inflammation, redness, rosacea, dehydration, wrinkles, scarring, loss of firmness and elasticity can be minimised or completely eradicated with the right facial treatment.
- Last but not least, treat yourself to a trip to the salon it will boost your confidence and make you feel beautiful. Having a little time for pampering yourself in a peaceful environment will uplift your spirit and clear your mind. So once a month, take some time out for you and treat yourself!
Here at the Venue Beauty Salon in Bournemouth our therapists have many years experiences of giving Facials in Bournemouth. We offer a wide range of facials to suit all skins types including Age Smart, Medi Bac, Clear Start and Collagen Gold. To book your facial call 01202 566000